Extract – Amended version of 13 December 1995
Altenbergerstraße 74, 4040 Linz
(1) Each resident is obliged to open an account. The home contribution is debited at the beginning of each month from this account in advance, electricity and any other claims. The home price is fixed by the board of the student support association in Linz as a non-profit carrier company according to § 13 StEG, BGBl. 1986/291, at the beginning of each academic year.
(2) Without prejudice to the provisions of the Home Rule, the board of the Heimträberereinsins is entitled to proceed with the withdrawal of the home place in the event of an unsubstantiated payment balance of more than 4 weeks. Residues of more than 8 weeks will be automatically transferred to the legal representative of the home to submit the claim.
(1) Each resident has the rights and obligations stated in the StHG § 6.
(2) Each resident has to behave in such a way that other residents are not disturbed.
(3) From 22.00 to 6.00 clock must necessarily rest night. Rest disturbances during this period are considered a gross offense against the home community.
(4) Community facilities such as washing machine rooms, indoor and buffet areas are available to the residents free of charge. They must, however, ensure that these facilities are kept in a proper condition. The use of the lecture room and the seminar rooms requires special permission from the management.
(5) Community events, which in principle can take place only in the Community areas, require the approval of the home management. In agreement with the home speaker, this also determines the duration of the event. The responsible house staff is to be informed of this in a timely manner. All used premises are to be brought by the organizers until 6.00 am in the morning to a condition, which ensures a normal cleaning.
(6) Everyone who comes home during the night’s rest has to close the door carefully.
(7) The escape doors to the external steps must always be carefully closed.
(1) Non-residents shall not be allowed to stay in the home without the express permission of the management. Contraventions shall be reported to the floor speaker or the home management. In the case of a violation of this provision, the homeless person receiving the home loses the home position in the event of a repeat.
(2) It is expressly forbidden for the residents to pass on their rooms to third parties or to rent them in whole or in part. Contraventions lead to exclusion from the home.
(3) All visitors have to adhere to the house rules. Anyone who receives visits is solely responsible for their behavior in the home.
(4) Rooms keys cannot be left to non-residents.
(5) The home management as well as the house staff are welcome to all the rooms. StHG § 6. (1) line 2 is permitted.
(6) In the case of social events of the home, the home representation exercises the right of house by mutual agreement with the home management. They ensure that on such occasions the good reputation of the home is preserved. As a matter of principle, only invited guests have access to home events, with the person who is responsible for the behavior of the guests who invited them.
(1) Each home-resident is obliged to treat the inventory of his room and all other rooms with the greatest possible care, to avoid contamination and to report damages or losses without delay. He always has to keep his room in order.
(2) For each room, an inventory list will be drawn up upon arrival in the presence of the homeowner, which must be signed by them (in the double room both). Damage must be borne by each resident, except for damage caused by normal wear and tear. All damage must be reported to the home management, which will prompt you to correct it as soon as possible.
(3) Both of the room occupants have an undivided hand.
(4) To the maintenance staff is from 8.30 clock unhindered access to the rooms to be granted. It is forbidden for the residents to give instructions to the maintenance staff or to use them for personal services.
(5) In the case of key loss, the home line is to be informed, which causes the exchange of the door cylinder at the cost of the loss carrier. The old door cylinder remains at the home. The reproduction of keys is not permitted in principle.
(1) All electrical appliances operated by the home residents must comply with the applicable legal safety regulations.
(2) Pets of any kind in the home are prohibited.
(1) It is in the interest of every home-dweller to keep his room closed during his absence and to take the room key with him. The home or its owner is not liable for lost or damaged private property, except in case of fault by the home carrier or his employee.
(2) Every home dweller is called upon to save money in the consumption of water and energy and keep doors and windows as closed as possible during the heating period.
(1) The washing of motor vehicles in the home area is prohibited, as is the carrying out of service and repair work.
(2) Use of the parking spaces and outdoor facilities is at your own risk.
(3) Motor vehicles may only be parked in the safe car park if the homeowner has installed a parking authorization card visibly. This parking authorization card is available at the office. Any misuse, parking in traffic areas, adjustment of access roads for trucks (eg utility vehicles, garbage collection, fire brigade etc.) or parking on areas not marked as parking may be punished with the withdrawal of the park authorization. Any car driver who parked a car without a parking permit card in the car park or is traffic-obstructive must expect a civil-law suit and towing.
(4) All external surfaces and green areas must be treated with care.
(1) The following proof must be provided by newly arrived home residents:
a) proof of payment of the deposit
b) IBAN / BIC
c) confirmation of inscription or proof that the student is at the examination stage
d) proof of the successful registration.
(2) Newly arrived residents have to present themselves, without being asked, to the home management, the home speaker, the floor loudspeaker and their room neighbors.
(3) All home residents must be directed to the home at the request:
a) at the latest four weeks after the end of the enrollment period of the current semester: confirmation of enrollment
b) at the end of each academic year: proof of study according to the regulations of the study regulations.
(1) The home representation consists of at least 13 homeowners. These are: 11 floor speakers, 1 home speaker, home representative.
The election mode is defined in the rules of procedure of the home representation.
(1) This Home Rule shall come into force with the consent of the Home Board, the Home Management and the Home Representation.
(2) Violations of this Home Rule are treated as gross in the sense of § 2 (2) of the Home Constitution against the home community.